BungalowFest 2013, our 15th. year, was another great success!
We had over 700 vistors come to our neighborhood to see the architecture of our homes and the art of it's residents.
Friday night was our "Luminary Tour":
• Beautiful enchanted home and garden tour featured 4 homes in Historic Kenwood.
• Path was lit by glowing luminaries guiding the attendees to a wonderful party featuring live music, food and open bar.
- This included an impromtru performance by the St. Pete. Opera company that had just opened their doors to their new building.
To see pictures of the 4 Moonlight homes, click here.
Saturday BungalowFest Tour of Homes:
• Home tour featured some of the best examples of architecture in Historic Kenwood. 9 homes were open.
• Guided Trolley tour provided for convenience. Many took a leisurely self-guided trip through the neighborhood.
• Our tour booklet provided our vistors with tour homes and descriptions.
• An artists booklet was also available for review at the ticket booth.
• Highlighted homes included newly refurbished homes; newly built homes using the most up to date "Ecofriendly" building material; homes in mid renovation; historic bungalows and Mediterranean revivals surrounding the park.
To see pictures of the 9 homes on the day tour, click here.
To read a story on this year's tour from TBO, please click here.
This is the same brochure that each person going on tour received the day of BungalowFest. See pictures of the homes, descriptions, along with history of the neighborhood. Also take notice of our advertisers and sponsors. Please patronize these businesses as they helped make our tour a success. Click here.
Salvage Dawgs Art Contest: For information please click here.
Historic Kenwood Also Thanks Our Friday Food Sponsors: